Your skin is your largest and most exposed organ. It is an incredibly complicated organ, designed to protect against bacteria, viruses, carcinogens, pollution, germs, parasites, fungus, toxins, UV radiation, etc, regulate body heat and manage nutrient levels and water loss. Most attacking invaders are prevented from penetrating this protective barrier — but with enough persistent exposure some can penetrate the skin and are absorbed into our bodies. Skin Mist is designed to help protect, nourish and heal your skin.
We don't allow any banned or non health promoting ingredients in ANY of our products! We follow the much stricter European standard that has banned 1,328 chemicals from cosmetics that are known or suspected to cause cancer, genetic mutation, reproductive harm or birth defects while the US allows all except for 11.
If you are not sure if any of your skin products are toxic and actually causing harm, look them up here - Skin Deep Database
We designed our Skin Mist to not only keep your skin hydrated but to also promote the following:
- Immunostimulant, Anti-viral, anti-fungal, Astringent, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory
- Wound healing – Helps stop bleeding, speed healing time, stimulate the production of collagen at wound sites and minimize scarring.
- Bruises and blemishes - Helps reduce blemishes, bruises and black heads.
- Inflammation - Helps reduce inflammation and shrink swollen veins.
- Razor Burn – Helps prevent razor burn.
- Rashes – Helps prevent diaper rash.
- Sunburn - Cools sunburns.
- Bug Repellent - Keeps mosquito and bugs away naturally.
- Dermatitis - Helps neutralize contact dermatitis.
- Bug Bites - Eases the pain from bug bites and stings.
- Acne - Helps protect, soothe, and heal skin, while providing anti-acne.
- Dermatitis and psoriasis – Helpful in treating atopic dermatitis and psoriasis.
- Skin blemishes – Helps reduce skin blemishes
- General skin issues - Helps treat skin problems like sunburn, acne, dry skin, warts, yeast infections, fungal infections, stretch marks, ring worm, athlete's foot, chicken pox, warts, acne and dandruff. Helps evade infections like warts, boils.
- Itchy skin - Helps to relieve dry and itchy skin.
- Burns – Helps relieve pain, reduce inflammation, prevent infection and scarring.
- Skin Appearance - Helps reduce the signs of aging. Improves complexion. Softens and soothes dry itchy skin. Improves fine lines of skin by plumping skin. Treats eczema and acne.
- Moisturizer - Humectant that hydrates and keeps the skin flexible.
What is Skin Mist?
A lightweight easily absorbed mist that helps soften, heal, nourish and moisturize the skin while scenting it with notes of Vanilla, Baby Powder, Lime and Orange. A luxurious herbal solution that can be used after-bath, after-sun, every day or as an on the go body spray. The moisturizing mist penetrates instantly, sealing in rich moisture to keep your body soft and silky for hours. Experience smooth, nourished and glowing skin with each use. Incredible healing properties while being anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory. Will not stain clothes.
Multitude of uses: Body and face. Great as an after shave to heal nicks and cuts. Safe and gentle formula can be used as a baby moisturizing mist to prevent rashes.
We don't allow any banned or non health promoting ingredients in ANY of our products!
- After you shower, towel dry and mist all over to seal in moisture.
- After you shave, mist over shaved areas to prevent razor burns and help heal damaged skin.
- Spray over burns, cuts, scrapes, stitches and bruises to create an invisible band-aide that helps prevent infections while speeding up the healing process.
It is so wonderful that there is a site that gives you free items! There are not many like this anymore.
very practical and effective
I am a big fan of mists because to me there is nothing more practical than just spraying yourself after the shower and being done with it. My main issue with mists is that they would never really moisturize but boy was I surprised with this one. It actually moisturizes better than a lot of heavy creams I have. I absolutely love this and I love the scent which is subtle but still a nice experience. The fact that there are no synthetic fragrances in it made me a fan for life.
Help for sensitive facial skin
This spray has greatly helped with my sensitive facial skin. I used Eucerin for many years but it only helped a little and the results were kit consistent. I have been using this mist for 8 months now and it’s has brought a lot of relief for my sensitive skin. I almost have no breakouts anymore. I wanted to wait to write the review because sometimes products stop working for me after 3 months but this one is still working wonderfully. I use it in the morning, sometimes I mist my face during the day if it starts feeling tight and at night. Very happy I found this. I have done a lot of research and was impressed by the ingredients. That’s what’s convinced me to give this a try.
Best moisturizer for pregnant women!
I’m so happy I found this mist. I’m roughly 8 months pregnant, can barely move and my skin was very dry. This mist has healed and moisturized my skin but best of all I can actually reach my legs! Pregnant women surely can relate to not being able to easily spread cream in your legs lol. I towel dry after my shower and just stand there and spray and let the mist fall down in my back and legs. The fact that it smells amazing and is non-toxic makes this my must have pregnancy product. I have been using it since my 3rd month and have no stretch marks either - not sure if it’s from the sirag but I haven’t used anything else. Pregnant mommas should definitely try this one!
Love the scent
I really like this product. It’s really a must like it says but it makes my skin so soft and the moisture lasts a long time. I live the scent and that became my fragrance now. It’s subtle enough to use all over the body. I’m happy with it.