immunizeLABS is a new perspective on how to deal with chronic illnesses and help boost your natural immune defenses reducing the chances of getting sick.
immunize - To make a person immune to infection.
LABS - Combining science with nature to naturally boost your immune system.
immunizeLABS products are designed to work with your immune system to reduce the viral load the immune system has to fight on a daily basis and help reduce how often and how long you get sick. For additional details, please refer to the tabbed section labeled "Ingredients" and "References" for each product in our section “Products”.
Who should take immunizeLABS products?
- Sick or injured people who want to speed up the recovery process.
- The elderly who want to keep active.
- immunizeLABS products are especially beneficial to those who suffer from Fibromyalgia, CFS/ME, Crohn’s disease and other chronic conditions.
- Healthy Individuals that want to reduce their chances of getting sick in the first place and shorten the time when they are sick in a natural immune boosting way.
- Athletes who want to stay in the game by reducing pain and inflammation.
PREVENTION and AVOIDANCE
- Helps avoid getting sick in the first place
- Helps reduce the downtime when you are sick
- Helps reduce the symptoms when you are sick
- Helps reduce the pain from inflammation especially for Fibromyalgia sufferers
- Helps reduce the number of visits to the dentist
- Helps reduce the impact of allergies
immunizeLABS can also help with the following:
- Frequent colds, flu or infections
- Recurring allergies
- Constant and persistent respiratory infections
- Sudden weight loss or weight gain
- Meningitis and Encephalitis
- Low energy
- Poor skin quality and predisposition to wounds
- Wounds taking a long time to heal
- Brown, rough skin patches
Why am I hearing about this only now and why has this not been offered before?
immunizeLABS products are based on fairly straightforward ingredients that have been tested by the medical community over the last 50 years. The breakthrough has been in the delivery process that allows the supplements to be absorbed and not digested, thus dramatically raising the absorption rate, efficiency and reducing gastric distress.
Why immunizeLABS and why now?
The top epidemiologists were surveyed and 90% of them said that statistically we are due for a worldwide pandemic within the next 50 years where:
- 1 billion people would get sick
- 165 million would die
One of the world's richest men, Bill Gates, says his greatest fear is not terrorism, or nuclear war, but rather the next pandemic. It is not a question of if but rather when.
Bill Gates interview on disease pandemics
Most people do not seem to realize that we are constantly exposed to micro-organisms, toxins and pollutants on a daily basis (germ, virus, carcinogen, toxin, fungus, bacteria, parasites and pollution). Most microorganisms we come into contact with are harmless. Some exposure to germs can help build up our immune systems, helping us fight infections and stay healthy. Exposure to others, however, can cause food poisoning, diarrhea, sickness and death so it makes sense to practice good hygiene and cleanliness that will help prevent these problems. We rely on our immune system to keep us from getting sick.
By understanding when and where there is a potential for germs to spread, we can take steps to help prevent the infection. To cause disease, micro-organisms, toxins and pollutants need to get inside the body. The main points of entry are:
- Inhalation through mouth and nose - Influenza, measles, and TB enter this way.
- Eating contaminated food and water - Salmonella, cholera, polio and dysentery.
- Injuries, injections, bites and wounds to the skin and mucous membranes - Malaria, hepatitis B, MRSA, and tetanus.
- Sexual contact - Gonorrhea, herpes simplex type 2 and HIV.
Living in a bubble is no way to live. Modern pharmaceutical “medicine” in an attempt to make you feel better only makes matters much worse. Pharmaceutical companies turn your symptoms into profits, by attempting to make you feel better now, but usually end up making you even sicker later - but that's OK since it means more opportunity for them. Here are two examples:
Anti-diarrhea drugs - Our body's' immune response to food poisoning is to cause diarrhea to flush away the offending microbes. Anti-diarrhea drugs prevent this process allowing dangerous bacteria to proliferate. You feel better now, but can get much sicker later.
Cold & Flu Medicine - Your immune system reacts to colds and the flu by generating a fever, mucous and a cough in order to expel the virus. Coughing aids in expelling mucous, carrying away dead cells and preventing them from settling within the lungs. Suppressing the fever and cough with medication can lead to a prolonged illness.
Cough suppressants do not work well because if they did, the suppressed mucous would settle deep into the lung and cause pneumonia. The most common cough suppressants contain dextromethorphan and codeine. A head-to-head comparison between placebo and these cough remedies showed that the placebo worked just as well. All children improved significantly by day three, and there was no difference among the three treatment groups in any symptom parameter.
So what are we to do? Is it possible to intervene in this process and make your immune system stronger? My diet is clean, I take my vitamins and herbal supplements, I exercise and reduced my stress, yet I am still getting sick? What else can I do since modern medicine is focused on symptoms management because that is where the money is?
The key to health is prevention and not symptoms management, which is the golden goose of the pharmaceutical and medical industry!
The only way to win is not to play. Our goal is to boost your immune system and prevent you from getting sick in the first place.