Boost - Liposomal Cellular Health Boosting
- We start with deionized water and turn it into Structured Ionic Silver and Nano Particulate Colloidal Silver for maximum viral and bacterial killing power.
- We add Glutathione, one of the most important nutrients critical to cellular health that positively impacts our ability to fight all disease types.
- We add DMG (Dimethylglycine), a methyl donor and metabolic enhancer.
- We add D3, which helps regulate the immune system. It is critical for bone health, weight loss, anti-aging, and protection against hypertension. It is also beneficial against heart attacks, cancer, CFS/ME, low energy, and type 2 diabetes.
- We add K2 (MK7), critical for the effectiveness of D3 as they work in tandem.
- We add Kelp(approx 300mcg), thyroid support.
- We add AMP (Andenosine Monophosphate), which speeds up healing and helps reduce nerve pain.
- We add MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides). This provides increased cellular energy, has anti-coagulation effects that lowers serum cholesterol in obstructive jaundice, biliary cirrhosis, pancreatitis, cystic fibrosis, celiac disease, Whipple’s disease, and Crohn’s disease.
- We add Cinnamon Bark Oil, which helps fight viruses and stimulates the immune system.
- Finally, we add Ginger Oil, which also boosts the immune system.
We combine the power of the most potent immune boosting natural substances in a liquid suspension (Liposomal) that is absorbed and not digested.
Boost (Liposomal) is incredibly more effective due to its higher rate of absorption Liposomal technology.
Glutathione is critical in the protection against chronic illnesses, being used in AIDS treatments. It helps the immune system fight infections and aids in the detoxification of the body, preventing cancer. It is also involved in processing both medications and carcinogens, and is necessary for DNA and protein production.
Glutathione is known for its ability to enhance the activity of immune cells needed for disease resistance and immune protection. Glutathione enables the body to rid itself of unwanted toxins, detoxifying the liver, and protecting the body from environmental pollutants, genetically engineered processed foods and toxic waste.
It is estimated that about 1/3 of chronically ill people have a gene deficiency which results in low Glutathione levels. Low levels of Glutathione have been implicated in many autoimmune disorders and neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s, Autism, HIV, MS, and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Glutathione has also been used to help treat Aging, Autism, Cancer, Chemotherapy recovery, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, for Detoxification, Drug addiction, Emphysema, Fibromyalgia, Glaucoma, Hepatitis, Hypoglycemia, Kidney disease, Liver disease, Liver cancer, Mercury poisoning, Parkinson's disease, Respiratory problems such as Cystic and Pulmonary Fibrosis, Smoking, and Tuberculosis.
According to John Richie Jr, PhD professor of Public Health Sciences and Pharmacology at Penn State College of Medicine, high glutathione dosages greatly increased the natural killer cells activity.
One of the main issues with oral Glutathione is that it is poorly absorbed. What makes matters worse is that our body contains an enzyme (gamma-glutamyltransferase) in the digestive tract that breaks down Glutathione preventing it from being absorbed intact. Our process of increasing the Bioavailability solves the absorption issue quite elegantly so you can receive the full benefits of Glutathione.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure disease or illness.
*Always consult with your healthcare professional before starting supplementation program, before taking or stopping any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have any health problem.
DirectionsTake first thing in the morning with water or apple juice and get moving, get on that golf course and enter that triathlon!
- The best times to take supplements is first thing in the morning or right after a workout with water.
- Start with 1 teaspoon and work your way up to 1 tablespoon (3 teaspoons). You can increase your consumption to 3-5 times a day if you are sick or in a highly stressful environment.
- Wait 30 minutes before eating or drinking to allow the product to fully absorb. Eating or drinking too early after will kick off the digestion process and halt the absorption process.
** Concentrated. Mix with 4oz of water or apple juice ONLY.
** Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Do not refrigerate for daily use.
- Cold processed
- Gluten Free
- No soy products of any kind
- No Genetically Modified Organisms GMO
- No fillers, coloring or preservatives
- Organic chocolate flavor
Ionic & Colloidal SilverColloidal Silver is a broad-spectrum viral and bacterial preventative effective against most viruses, yeast, mold, and bacteria.
Hydrogen PeroxideHelps eliminate infections, reduce pain, and promotes detoxification.
D3D3 is required to shuttle calcium out of your blood into your bones. Without D3, calcium in the blood can turn into plaque in the arteries.
AMP (Adenosine MonophosphateHelpful in treating obesity, muscular pain, shingles, and herpes zoster virus.
|MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides)|
Organic Ginger OilEffective on strokes, heart disease, indigestion, nausea, absorption, compromised immunity, bacterial infections, fungal infections, ulcers, GERD, pain, cancer and diabetes.
Organic Cinnamon Bark Oil
We use the much more expensive organic sunflower lecithin, not the cheaper soy lecithin. You can read about why soy should never be used HERE
Cost of Boost VS Glutathione Injection VS Glutathione Pills
|Boost Liquid Suspension
Pills & Powders
|Absorbed at 85%||Absorbed at 100%||Absorbed at 8%|
|Stabilized blood concentrations levels since user takes a daily dosage||Peak levels on first day of injections tapering off with little left in a few days||Worthless|
|Oral drink||Requires weekly doctor's visit for painful injection||Worthless|
|No prescription required||Prescription required||Worthless|
Boost solves the absorption problem. Cell culture studies found Boost to be 100 times more potent than regular oral Glutathione in pill or powder form.
Medical Research Sites
- Alzheimer's: Gender differences in glutathione metabolism in Alzheimer's disease
- Alzheimer's: Molecular bases of the treatment of Alzheimer's disease with antioxidants: prevention of oxidative stress.
- Anti-Aging: High blood glutathione levels accompany excellent physical and mental health in women ages 60 to 103 years.
- Anti-Aging: Increased oxidative stress with aging reduces chondrocyte survival: correlation with intracellular glutathione levels.
- Arterial Disease: Effect of glutathione infusion on leg arterial circulation, cutaneous microcirculation, and pain-free walking distance in patients with peripheral obstructive arterial disease: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
- Arthritis (Rheumatoid) - Glutathione
- Arthritis -Glutathione
- Autism: Abnormal transmethylation/transsulfuration metabolism and DNA hypomethylation among parents of children with autism.
- Cancer(Colorectal): Neuroprotective effect of reduced glutathione on oxaliplatin-based chemotherapy in advanced colorectal cancer: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
- Celiac Disease: Antioxidant status and lipid peroxidation in small intestinal mucosa of children with celiac disease.
- Crohn's Disease: Redox state and O2*- production in neutrophils of Crohn's disease patients.
- Crohn's Disease: Glutathione metabolism in Crohn's disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis (CF): Improvement in clinical markers in CF patients using a reduced glutathione regimen: an uncontrolled, observational study.
- Cystic Fibrosis (CF): Glutathione exhibits antibacterial activity and increases tetracycline efficacy against Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Glutathione Benefits: WebMD
- Unlimited Glutathione Benefits: Whitaker Wellness Institute
- Heart Disease: Keep Calcium Out of Your Arteries! The Vitamin K2 Heart Disease Link
- High Blood Pressure, Diabetes: Intracoronary infusion of reduced glutathione improves endothelial vasomotor response to acetylcholine in human coronary circulation.
- How Glutathione Can Save Your Life
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome): Impairment of intestinal glutathione synthesis in patients with inflammatory bowel disease.
- Influenza: Antiviral action of some antioxidants/antihypoxants and their combinations with remantadine against human influenza A(H3N2) virus studied in in vitro models.
- Influenza: Inhibition of influenza infection by glutathione.
- Leukemia: A critical role of glutathione in determining apoptosis sensitivity and resistance in leukemia cells.
- Lyme Disease and Alzheimers - Glutathione
- Macular Degeneration: Vitamin D may play key role in preventing macular degeneration
- Ovarian Cancer: Glutathione reduces the toxicity and improves quality of life of women diagnosed with ovarian cancer treated with cisplatin: results of a double-blind, randomised trial.
- Ovarian Cancer: Efficacy and safety of high-dose cisplatin and cyclophosphamide with glutathione protection in the treatment of bulky advanced epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Parkinson's: The Michael J Fox Foundation: The role of Glutathione
- Parkinson's: Dr Ronald Hoffman: Parkinson’s Disease and Glutathione
- Parkinson's: A New Approach To Parkinson's?
- Poisoning: The protective effects of glutathione against methylmercury cytotoxicity.
- Poisoning: Mercury toxicity and antioxidants: Part 1: role of glutathione and alpha-lipoic acid in the treatment of mercury toxicity.
- Stroke: Nutritional regulation of glutathione in stroke.