Boost - Liposomal Glutathione Mega Formula
- We start with deionized water and turn it into Structured Ionic Silver and Nano Particulate Colloidal Silver for maximum viral and bacterial killing power.
- We add Glutathione, one of the most important nutrients critical to cellular health that positively impacts our ability to fight all disease types.
- We add Magnesium, one of the most important minerals that help regulate cellular functions and enzymes.
- We add DMG (Dimethylglycine), a methyl donor and metabolic enhancer.
- We add D3, which helps regulate the immune system. It is critical for bone health, weight loss, anti-aging, and protection against hypertension. It is also beneficial against heart attacks, cancer, CFS/ME, low energy, and type 2 diabetes.
- We add K2 (MK7), critical for the effectiveness of D3 as they work in tandem.
- We add Kelp (approx 16mcg Iodine), critical essential trace element that plays a vital role in the normal functioning of the thyroid, which controls the base metabolic rate of the body.
- We add AMP (Andenosine Monophosphate), which speeds up healing and helps reduce nerve pain.
- We add MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides). This provides increased cellular energy, has anti-coagulation effects that lowers serum cholesterol in obstructive jaundice, biliary cirrhosis, pancreatitis, cystic fibrosis, celiac disease, Whipple’s disease, and Crohn’s disease.
- We add Cinnamon Bark Oil, which helps fight viruses and stimulates the immune system.
- Finally, we add Ginger Oil, which also boosts the immune system.
We combine the power of the most potent immune boosting natural substances in a liquid suspension (Liposomal) that is absorbed and not digested.
Boost (Liposomal) is incredibly more effective due to its higher rate of absorption Liposomal technology.
Glutathione is critical in the protection against chronic illnesses, being used in AIDS treatments. It helps the immune system fight infections and aids in the detoxification of the body, preventing cancer. It is also involved in processing both medications and carcinogens, and is necessary for DNA and protein production.
Glutathione is known for its ability to enhance the activity of immune cells needed for disease resistance and immune protection. Glutathione enables the body to rid itself of unwanted toxins, detoxifying the liver, and protecting the body from environmental pollutants, genetically engineered processed foods and toxic waste.
It is estimated that about 1/3 of chronically ill people have a gene deficiency which results in low Glutathione levels. Low levels of Glutathione have been implicated in many autoimmune disorders and neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s, Autism, HIV, MS, and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Glutathione has also been used to help treat Aging, Autism, Cancer, Chemotherapy recovery, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, for Detoxification, Drug addiction, Emphysema, Fibromyalgia, Glaucoma, Hepatitis, Hypoglycemia, Kidney disease, Liver disease, Liver cancer, Mercury poisoning, Parkinson's disease, Respiratory problems such as Cystic and Pulmonary Fibrosis, Smoking, and Tuberculosis.
According to John Richie Jr, PhD professor of Public Health Sciences and Pharmacology at Penn State College of Medicine, high glutathione dosages greatly increased the natural killer cells activity.
One of the main issues with oral Glutathione is that it is poorly absorbed. What makes matters worse is that our body contains an enzyme (gamma-glutamyltransferase) in the digestive tract that breaks down Glutathione preventing it from being absorbed intact. Our process of increasing the Bioavailability solves the absorption issue quite elegantly so you can receive the full benefits of Glutathione.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure disease or illness.
*Always consult with your healthcare professional before starting supplementation program, before taking or stopping any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have any health problem.
- The best times to take supplements is first thing in the morning or right after a workout with water.
- Start with 1 teaspoon and work your way up to 1 tablespoon (3 teaspoons). You can increase your consumption to 3-5 times a day if you are sick or in a highly stressful environment.
- Wait 30 minutes before eating or drinking to allow the product to fully absorb. Eating or drinking too early after will kick off the digestion process and halt the absorption process.
** Concentrated. Mix with 4oz of water or apple juice ONLY.
** Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Do not refrigerate for daily use.
Cost of Boost VS Glutathione Injection VS Glutathione Pills
|Boost Liquid Suspension
Pills & Powders
|Absorbed at 85%||Absorbed at 100%||Absorbed at 8%|
|Stabilized blood concentrations levels since user takes a daily dosage||Peak levels on first day of injections tapering off with little left in a few days||Worthless|
|Oral drink||Requires weekly doctor's visit for painful injection||Worthless|
|No prescription required||Prescription required||Worthless|
Boost solves the absorption problem. Cell culture studies found Boost to be 100 times more potent than regular oral Glutathione in pill or powder form.