PainRelief Natural Pain Relief - Liposomal Pain Prevention
New formula. 3x more powerful, 1 bottle now lasts 30 days. $20 cheaper! Kit 1 no longer available.
What makes PainRelief the most POWERFUL and EFFECTIVE natural inflammation and pain prevention formula?
- We start with deionized water and turn it into Structured Ionic Silver and Nano Particulate Colloidal Silver for maximum viral and bacterial killing power. Infections are the main source of most inflammation.
- We add MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), an effective natural anti-inflammatory that blocks the release of pro-inflammatory mediators and down-regulates certain harmful immune system signals.
- We add Ashwagandha Root, a calming adaptogen, antispasmodic, immune amphoteric, anxiolytic, and antinociceptive.
- We add Magnolia Bark, an effective analgesic and anti-inflammatory used for inflammatory arthritis.
- We add Chamomile, a strong anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral.
- We add Devil's Claw, has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- We add Clematis Root, has powerful analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-spasmodic properties.
- We add Tart Cherry, has powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
- We add Copaiba Oil, one of the most potent natural anti-inflammatory substances known to man.
- We add Curcumin, the natural pain reliever and Tylenol alternative.
- We add Cat's Claw, effective for osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Adaptogenic, Anti-microbial, Antioxidant, Anti-viral, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-tumor.
- We add Kava Kava, wonderful for those who suffer from back pain.
- We add Jamaican Dogwood, one of our strongest, non-narcotic herbal analgesics. Used for moderate to strong nerve pain.
- We add Kudzu, has antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties used for neck spasms and pain, IBS, migraines, stiff, achy muscles, cluster headaches and back pain.
- We add White Willow Bark, contains the main ingredient in Aspirin but is slower to take effect and milder in action, yet its effects persist significantly longer.
- We add Skullcap, Helpful with restlessness and discomfort. Calms nervous system. Used for tremors, trigeminal neuralgia and even epilepsy because of its ability to relax the muscles by dimming the amount of nerve signals being sent.
- We add Frankincense, contains boswellic acid, which may help fight inflammation. Helps manage fatigue in cancer patients.
- We add Clove Oil, which helps fight viruses and stimulates the immune system. Possesses antimicrobial, antifungal, antiviral, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anticancer properties.
- Finally, we add Ginger Oil, which also boosts the immune system reducing inflammation.
We combined the power of the most potent natural anti-inflammatory substances in a liquid suspension (Liposomal) that is absorbed and not digested. Many active compounds in the herbs are poorly absorbed so taking them as a powder or tea is ineffective. We use Liposomal technology for maximum absorption.
PainRelief (Liposomal) is incredibly more effective due to its higher rate of absorption Liposomal technology.
- helps block inflammation preventing pain.
- enhances blood circulation reducing pain and inflammation.
- keeps you limber and more flexible.
- helps block pain impulses.
- relaxes sore muscles preventing inflammation.
- boosts the immune system by regulating the formation of anti-bodies and immune complexes.
- boosts cellular energy.
- have younger, more limber hair, skin and nails.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure disease or illness.
*Always consult with your healthcare professional before starting supplementation program, before taking or stopping any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have any health problem.
**** 4 week supply (1 bottle) of Pain and Inflammation protection. You no longer need to purchase Kit1 (2 bottles) for a 1 month supply. 1 bottle lasts 30 days****
- Take first thing in the morning with water or apple juice and get moving, get on that golf course and enter that triathlon!
- The best times to take supplements is first thing in the morning or right after a workout with water.
- Start with 1 teaspoon and work your way up to 1 tablespoon (3 teaspoons). You can increase your servings to 3-5 times a day if you are experiencing pain and inflammation.
- Wait 30 minutes before eating or drinking to allow the product to fully absorb. Eating or drinking too early after will kick off the digestion process and halt the absorption process.
** Concentrated. Mix with 4oz water or apple juice ONLY.
** Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Do not refrigerate for daily use.