Shield Liposomal Vitamin C - Mega Formula Boost your immune System
- We start with deionized water and turn it into Structured Ionic Silver and Nano Particulate Colloidal Silver for maximum viral and bacterial killing power.
- We add Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate). A healthy immune system is the best defense we have against microbes, bacteria, and viruses that destroy our health. Our body uses antioxidant vitamins to boost the immune system. Vitamin C is one of the most important antioxidants.
- We add Astaxanthin, which is claimed to be 6,000x stronger than Vitamin C.
- We add Beta Glucan, which stimulate the activity of macrophages (immune system cells that ingest and kill invading pathogens). In addition, beta glucans stimulate lethal white blood cells that kill tumors and viruses.
- We add Andrographis, a Ayurveda and Chinese herb that is antibacterial and antiviral. Used in medicine to treat colds, fevers, headaches, influenza, pneumonia, and bronchitis.
- We add Astragalus, a Chinese herb that is an adaptogen. It boost the immune system and helps protect the body against various stresses, including physical, mental, or emotional stress..
- We add Oregano Oil, which has significant antibiotic properties.
- We add MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides), which provides increased cellular energy, has anti-coagulation effects lowering serum cholesterol in obstructive jaundice, biliary cirrhosis, pancreatitis, cystic fibrosis, celiac disease, Whipple’s disease, and Crohn’s disease.
- We add Cinnamon Bark Oil, which helps fight viruses and stimulates the immune system.
- Finally, we add Ginger Oil, which also boosts the immune system.
We combine the power of the most potent immune boosting natural substances in a liquid suspension (Liposomal) that is absorbed and not digested.
Shield (Liposomal) is incredibly more effective due to its higher rate of absorption Liposomal technology.
When to use Shield?
During the flu season or stressful times - If you are over-stressed and feel a cold or flu coming, just take an extra dose of Shield on an empty stomach. You should only feel the minor symptoms of the flu or cold for a day or two.
Better Health and Increased Vitality - Take every morning to reduce the daily attacks on your immune system and get your life back!
If you are sick longer than 7 days or the elderly, please take a look at Shield RX.
High Dosage Vitamin C - Vitamin C is an antioxidant, helps prevent oxidative stress and provide immune support. Vitamin C is required for the production of collagen which plays a vital role in wound healing. Mega dosages have been studied as a treatment for patients with cancer since the 1970s. Intravenous vitamin C was the only viable delivery mechanism for dosages above 1 gram/day because the absorption rates were so low casing gastric distress.
To kill cancer cells, you need to achieve a vitamin C blood level concentration of around 250-350 mg/dl. An average person will typically have around 1 mg/dl on a healthy diet. It takes 1.5 hours for a vitamin C IV to deliver 25-50 grams of vitamin C raising the the blood level concentration to the 200-300 mg/dl range.
Standard Vitamin C pills or powders are absorbed at approximately 17- 20%. Absorption rates decrease as you take more than 1 gram usually resulting in diarrhea. Shield is absorbed at 93% measured in the blood stream. A 390% increase in absorption! Taking high dosages of Shield does not result in diarrhea because there is very little unabsorbed Vitamin C left in the digestive tract to cause diarrhea.
6 grams of liposomal Vitamin C contained in Shield is equal to 50 grams of intravenous vitamin C.
This is a bit confusing since blood level concentrations is the gold standard. Having proper blood levels is the start. We are focused on the final destination of Vitamin C levels inside cells. Vitamin C is a water soluble nutrient that has a difficult time passing through the fat barrier that coats cell walls. We make immunizelabs products out of the same fat-based bi-layer that the cell walls are made of making if more efficient for the vitamin C to cross the cellular walls.
If you plan on purchasing Shield, make sure you are not taking any of these immune depressing drugs:
- Azathioprine (Imuran)
- Basiliximab (Simulect)
- Cyclosporine (Neoral, Sandimmune)
- Daclizumab (Zenapax)
- Muromonab-CD3 (OKT3, Orthoclone OKT3)
- Mycophenolate (CellCept)
- Tacrolimus (FK506, Prograf)
- Sirolimus (Rapamune)
- Prednisone (Deltasone, Orasone)
- Corticosteroids (glucocorticoids) and others.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure disease or illness.
*Always consult with your healthcare professional before starting any supplementation program, before taking or stopping any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have any health problem.
- The best times to take supplement is first thing in the morning or right after a workout with water.
- Start with 1 teaspoon and work your way up to 1 tablespoon (3 teaspoons). You can increase your servings to 3-5 times a days if you are sick or in a highly stressful environment.
- Wait 30 minutes before eating or drinking to allow the product to fully absorb. Eating or drinking too early after will kick off the digestion process and halt the absorption process.
** Concentrated. Mix with 4oz of water or apple juice ONLY.
** Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Do not refrigerate for daily use.
Our pledge to you
- Cold processed
- Gluten Free
- No soy products of any kind
- No Genetically Modified Organisms GMO
- No fillers, coloring or preservatives
- Organic ingredients where possible
Medical Research Sites
- Liposomal Vitamin C: Pharmacokinetics of oral vitamin C
- Living Proof Vitamin C Miracle Cure 60 Minutes Video best
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)- Covid-19 had us all fooled, but now we might have finally found its secret
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Stop ARDS Now with ASCORBIC ACID
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Herbal Medicines and Cytokine Storm in respiratory infection.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - News Media Attacks Vitamin C Treatment of COVID-19 Coronavirus
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Vitamin C Protects Against Coronavirus
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Nutritional Treatment of Coronavirus
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Early Large Dose Intravenous Vitamin C is the Treatment of Choice for 2019-nCov Pneumonia
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Three Intravenous Vitamin C Research Studies Approved for Treating COVID-19
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Coronavirus Patients in China to be Treated with High-Dose Vitamin C
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - VITAMIN C AND ITS APPLICATION TO THE TREATMENT OF nCoV CORONAVIRUS
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Hospital-based Intravenous Vitamin C Treatment for Coronavirus and Related Illnesses
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Shanghai Government Officially Recommends Vitamin C for COVID-19
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - COVID-19 Disinformation Campaign Exposed
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Published Research and Articles on Vitamin C as a Consideration for Pneumonia, Lung Infections, and the Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Treatment for severe acute respiratory distress syndrome from COVID-19
- The Science of Vitamin C Research on Optimizing Blood and Cellular Levels
- Natural Antibiotic - Vitamin C natural antibiotic
- Natural Antibiotic - Vitamin C and antibiotics: A new one-two 'punch' for knocking-out cancer stem cells.
- Antibiotics - What Happens If You Take Vitamin C with Antibiotics?
- Natural Antibiotics - The Use of Vitamin C as an Antibiotic
- High Blood Pressure: Harnessing the medicinal properties of Andrographis paniculata for diseases and beyond: a review of its phytochemistry and pharmacology
- High Blood Pressure: Andrographolide, a New Hope in the Prevention and Treatment of Metabolic Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure: Andrographis Paniculata Benefits
- High Blood Pressure: The Health Benefits of Andrographis
- High Blood Pressure: Black Elderberry and Blood Pressure
- High Blood Pressure: Heart problems, eye strain, high blood pressure - whatever you ailments
- High Blood Pressure: What Is Elderberry Used for?
- High Blood Pressure: Beta-glucans in the treatment of diabetes and associated cardiovascular risks
- High Blood Pressure: Beta Glucan Health Benefits in Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure: Health Benefits of Schisandra
- High Blood Pressure: Therapeutic potential of Schisandra chinensis extracts for treatment of hypertension
- High Blood Pressure: THE BENEFITS OF SCHISANDRA
- High Blood Pressure: Cinnamon and Your Blood Pressure
- High Blood Pressure: Cinnamon May Reduce Blood Pressure
- High Blood Pressure: How Does Cinnamon Reduce Blood Pressure?
- High Blood Pressure: Cinnamon For High Blood Pressure
- Disease Prevention: The inescapable truth about avoiding disease
- Disease Prevention: Medical articles proving high dosage Vitamin C cures infections
- Severe Influenza, H1N1 Influenza, Pulmonary Embolism, West Nile Virus, Infectious Mononucleosis, Acute Lyme Disease, Chronic Lyme Disease: The Clinical Impact of Vitamin C: My Personal Experiences as a Physician
- Lyme Disease: Wiped Out By Vitamin C
- Lyme Disease: Vitamin C & Salt Protocol
- Lyme Disease: Stop the Lyme Lies
- Lyme Disease: Vitamin C Protocol
- Cancer: Epigenetic reprogramming of melanoma cells by vitamin C treatment
- Cancer: Vitamin C kills tumor cells with hard-to-treat mutation
- Cancer: High-dose Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) Therapy in the Treatment of Patients with Advanced Cancer
- Cancer: According to the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences: High doses of vitamin C may fight cancer
- Cancer: National Cancer Institute - High-Dose Vitamin C
- Cancer: Dr Ronald Hoffman - Intravenous vitamin C for cancer
- Cancer: High-Dose Vitamin C
- Cancer: Treat cancer with IV vitamin C - Recent clinical success
- Cancer: High-dose vitamin C injections shown to annihilate cancer
- Cancer: Intravenous Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) Infusion in Oncologic Treatment
- Cancer: Cancer Tutor: Vitamin C
- Cancer: Fox News - Vitamin C shows promise as cancer therapy
- Cancer: Kansas University Medical Center - Researchers establish benefits of high-dose vitamin C for ovarian cancer patients
- Cancer: International Weekly Journal of Science - Vitamin C injections ease ovarian-cancer treatments
- Cancer Ovarian: Researchers Establish Benefits of High-dose Vitamin C for Ovarian Cancer Patients
- Chemotherapy: BBC News - Vitamin C 'gives chemotherapy a boost'
- Cancer: NBC News - Vitamin C May Help Cancer Treatment, Study Finds
- Cancer: WebMD - IV Vitamin C Boosts Chemo's Cancer-Fighting Power?
- Cancer: Los Angeles Times - Vitamin C as cancer treatment? High doses boost chemotherapy in study
- Cancer: Vitamin C Therapy for Cancer
- Cancer: Beta Glucan for boosting your immune system
- Epstein-Barr: PubMed.gov - Effect of high dose vitamin C on Epstein-Barr viral infection (PDF Download)
- Heart Disease: Reversing Heart Disease with Vitamin C (PDF Download)
- Parkinson's Disease: Is Victory in Sight? by Hans R. Larsen, MSc ChE
- Ulcerative Colitis: Herbal Medicine in the Treatment of Ulcerative Colitis
- Cataracts: Scientific evidence suggests vitamin C lowers the risk of developing cataracts.
- Shingles: Vitamin C More Effective than Vaccines for Shingles
- Viral Pneumonia: Vitamin C Saves Man Dying of Viral Pneumonia
Can’t say enough good things about Shield. I immediately feel the benefits of this whenever I start to feel run down or have a tickle in my throat. It goes away within a few hours of taking it.
I find this very powerful. I only need half the suggested dosage. To me this is the most powerful bioavaliable vitamin C I have ever taken.
Have been taking this for 3 months and I noticed my skin is more supple and seems more resilient. I also have more energy and stamina and have been able to increase my jogging from 2 miles to 3 miles daily.
This is my favorite liposomal vitamin C. I take it every day.
Excellent! I definitely recommend this product