Shield RX Liposomal Vitamin C + Zinc - Most POWERFUL Formula to Boost your Immune System
Why is Vitamin C so important?
Vitamin C has been shown to help with the following:
- Maintaning a healthy Immune System is critical for maintaning optimal health
- Immune Function (for lazy immune systems, over active immune systems, underactive immune systems)
- Iron Absorption
- Collagen Synthesis
- Bone Synthesis and Increased Bone Density
- Wound Healing
- Muscle Strength and Recovery
- Lowering Blood Glucose
- Lowering Blood Pressure
- Improving Allergies
- Reducing Stress
- Reducing Bruising
- Gum Health
- Brain Health
- Premature Aging
When to use Shield RX?
Use Shield RX as a preventative or for people who are sick longer than 7 days or the elderly.
Differences between Shield and Shield RX
Structured Ionic Silver and Nano Particulate Colloidal Silver
|Anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial.|
Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate)
|A healthy immune system is the best defense we have against microbes, bacteria, and viruses that destroy our health. Our body uses antioxidant vitamins to boost the immune system. Vitamin C is one of the most important antioxidants.|
|Astaxanthin||Claimed to be 6,000x stronger than Vitamin C. A potent antioxidant carotenoid that plays a major role in modulating the immune response. Increases the numbers and activity of white blood cells called lymphocytes and natural killer cells that are responsible for creating the body's innate immune response to invaders.|
|Zinc Gluconate||Zinc deficiency is associated with severe infections. Zinc is critical for a proper functioning immune system. Zinc possesses antiviral properties that appears to inhibit the viral process of attachment, infection and replication.|
|Beta Glucan (1,3/1,6)||Beta Glucan's are a immunostimulant agent that stimulate the activity of macrophages and NK cell cytotoxicity. Macrophages ingest and demolish invading pathogens and stimulate other immune cells to attack. Beta glucans stimulate lethal white blood cells (lymphocytes) that bind to tumors or viruses, and release chemicals to destroy them.|
|Cinnamon Bark||Has been used in many cultures for treating a variety of health disorders including diarrhea, arthritis, menstrual cramps, heavy menstruation, yeast infections, colds, flu, and digestive problems.|
|Ginger||Anti-inflammatory effects that may be anti-arthritic.|
|Elderberry||Activates the immune system by increasing inflammatory cytokine production. Has antiviral properties that help fight different strains of influenza virus|
|Andrographis||A Ayurveda and Chinese herb that is antibacterial and antiviral. Used in medicine to treat colds, fevers, headaches, influenza, pneumonia, bronchitis, inflammatory problems and infections of the lungs, throat and urinary tract as well as skin sores, swollen glands, colds with thick yellow or green mucus and as an adjunct remedy for red inflamed acne and for fever conditions that have mucus.||
Twice amount in Shield
|Astragalus||A Chinese herb that is an adaptogen. It boosts the immune system by boosting the production of white blood cells, which are the cells of your immune system responsible for preventing illness and helps protect the body against various stresses, including physical, mental, or emotional stress.||
Twice amount in Shield
|Echinacea||Immune booster. Increases the number of white blood cells which fight infections.||
Twice amount in Shield
|Possesses active immune modulation potential against cancer, bacterial and viral infections and autoimmune diseases. Ginsenosides and polysaccharides are among the important constituent of ginseng that has immune boosting properties.||Not in Shield|
|Codonopsis Root||Adaptogen, gastroprotective, hypoglycemic agent, immune potentiator, nervine. Commonly used to strengthen the immune system (cancer, HIV, mononucleosis) and is frequently used in Fu Zheng therapies to prevent side effects from chemotherapy or radiation. It increases hemoglobin levels and the number of red blood cells as well.||Not in Shield|
|Eleuthero||Adaptogen, anticholesteremic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, immune potentiator, nervine. enhances immune function, reduces cortisol levels and inflammatory response, and it promotes improved cognitive and physical performance. In human studies Eleuthero has been successfully used to treat bone marrow suppression caused by chemotherapy or radiation, angina, hypercholesterolemia, and neurasthenia with headache, insomnia, and poor appetite.||Not in Shield|
|Licorice Root||Adaptogen, antihistamine, anti-inflammatory, antidiuretic, antioxidant, antitussive, antiviral, demulcent, hepatoprotective, immune amphoteric (useful for hyper- and hypo-immune conditions) and can be useful for autoimmune disorders (Lupus, Scleroderma, Crohn’s disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis) as well as immune deficiency conditions (cancer, HIV, CFIDS). It strengthens adrenal function. It is also useful for treating allergies, gastric ulcers, PCOS (with Serenoa and Paeonia), and spasmodic coughs.||Not in Shield|
|Maral (Rhaponticum carthamoides)||Adaptogen, anticoagulant, antioxidant, antitumor, cardiac tonic, hepatoprotective, hypoglycemic, immunostimulant, nervine. Human studies have shown it is an effective adaptogen, antidepressant, immunopotentiator, hepatoprotective, and hypoglycemic agent. Regular use of the root reduces LDL cholesterol levels, blood viscosity, and blood pressure.||Not in Shield|
|Rhodiola||Stimulating adaptogen, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antidepressant, cardioprotective, immune potentiator, nervine. Mild CNS stimulant, memory enhancer, cardiotonic, and immune tonic. Shown to be effective for treating mild depression, neurasthenia, impaired cognitive function (Spasov, et al, 2000), CFIDS, ADHD, erectile dysfunction, amenorrhea, and infertility in women.||Not in Shield|
|Schisandra||Adaptogen, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, astringent, antiasthmatic, hepatoprotective, immune amphoteric (useful for hyper- and hypo-immune conditions). Mildly stimulates the CNS activity and at the same time produces a calm, focused state of mind.||Not in Shield|
We combine the power of the most potent immune boosting natural substances in a liquid suspension (Liposomal) that is absorbed and not digested.
Shield RX (Liposomal) is incredibly more effective due to its higher rate of absorption Liposomal technology.
High Dosage Vitamin C - Vitamin C is an antioxidant, helps prevent oxidative stress and provide immune support. Vitamin C is required to produce collagen which plays a vital role in wound healing. Mega dosages have been studied as a treatment for patients with cancer since the 1970s. Intravenous vitamin C was the only viable delivery mechanism for dosages above 1 gram/day because the absorption rates were so low causing gastric distress.
To kill cancer cells, a vitamin C blood level concentration of around 250-350 mg/dl is required. An average person will typically have around 1 mg/dl on a healthy diet. It takes 1.5 hours for a vitamin C IV to deliver 25-50 grams of vitamin C raising the blood level concentration to the 200-300 mg/dl range.
Standard Vitamin C pills or powders are absorbed at approximately 17- 20%. Absorption rates decrease as you take more than 1 gram usually resulting in diarrhea. Shield and Shield RX are absorbed at 93% measured in the blood stream. A 390% increase in absorption! Taking high dosages of Shield or Shield RX do not result in diarrhea because there is very little unabsorbed Vitamin C left in the digestive tract to cause diarrhea.
6 grams of liposomal Vitamin C contained in Shield is equal to 50 grams of intravenous vitamin C.
This is a bit confusing since blood level concentrations are the gold standard. Having proper blood levels is the start. We focus on the final destination of Vitamin C levels inside the cells. Vitamin C is a water soluble nutrient that has a difficult time passing through the fat barrier that coats cell walls. At immunizelabs, our products are made out of the same fat-based bi-layer that the cell walls are made of making if more efficient for the vitamin C to cross the cellular walls.
WARNING: If you plan on purchasing Shield or Shield RX, make sure you are not taking immune depressing drugs such as:
This is only a partial list. Please check with your health care provider.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure disease or illness.
*Always consult with your healthcare professional before starting any supplementation program, before taking or stopping any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have any health problem.
- The best times to take supplement is first thing in the morning or right after a workout with water.
- Start with 1 teaspoon and work your way up to 1 tablespoon (3 teaspoons). You can increase your servings to 3-5 times a days if you are sick or in a highly stressful environment.
- Wait 30 minutes before eating or drinking to allow the product to fully absorb. Eating or drinking too early after will kick off the digestion process and halt the absorption process.
** Concentrated. Mix with 4oz of water or apple juice ONLY.
** Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Do not refrigerate for daily use.
Our pledge to you
- Cold processed
- Gluten Free
- No soy products of any kind
- No Genetically Modified Organisms GMO
- No fillers, coloring or preservatives
- Organic ingredients where possible
Medical Research Sites
- Liposomal Vitamin C: Pharmacokinetics of oral vitamin C
- Living Proof Vitamin C Miracle Cure 60 Minutes Video best
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Landmark Publication on Vitamin C for COVID-19 (PDF Download)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)- Covid-19 had us all fooled, but now we might have finally found its secret
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Stop ARDS Now with ASCORBIC ACID
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Herbal Medicines and Cytokine Storm in respiratory infection.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - News Media Attacks Vitamin C Treatment of COVID-19 Coronavirus
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Vitamin C Protects Against Coronavirus
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Nutritional Treatment of Coronavirus
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Early Large Dose Intravenous Vitamin C is the Treatment of Choice for 2019-nCov Pneumonia
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Three Intravenous Vitamin C Research Studies Approved for Treating COVID-19
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Coronavirus Patients in China to be Treated with High-Dose Vitamin C
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - VITAMIN C AND ITS APPLICATION TO THE TREATMENT OF nCoV CORONAVIRUS
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Hospital-based Intravenous Vitamin C Treatment for Coronavirus and Related Illnesses
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Shanghai Government Officially Recommends Vitamin C for COVID-19
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - COVID-19 Disinformation Campaign Exposed
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Published Research and Articles on Vitamin C as a Consideration for Pneumonia, Lung Infections, and the Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Treatment for severe acute respiratory distress syndrome from COVID-19
- The Science of Vitamin C Research on Optimizing Blood and Cellular Levels
- Natural Antibiotic - Vitamin C natural antibiotic
- Natural Antibiotic - Vitamin C and antibiotics: A new one-two 'punch' for knocking-out cancer stem cells.
- Antibiotics - What Happens If You Take Vitamin C with Antibiotics?
- Natural Antibiotics - The Use of Vitamin C as an Antibiotic
- High Blood Pressure: Harnessing the medicinal properties of Andrographis paniculata for diseases and beyond: a review of its phytochemistry and pharmacology
- High Blood Pressure: Andrographolide, a New Hope in the Prevention and Treatment of Metabolic Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure: Andrographis Paniculata Benefits
- High Blood Pressure: The Health Benefits of Andrographis
- High Blood Pressure: Black Elderberry and Blood Pressure
- High Blood Pressure: Heart problems, eye strain, high blood pressure - whatever you ailments
- High Blood Pressure: What Is Elderberry Used for?
- High Blood Pressure: Beta-glucans in the treatment of diabetes and associated cardiovascular risks
- High Blood Pressure: Beta Glucan Health Benefits in Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure: Health Benefits of Schisandra
- High Blood Pressure: Therapeutic potential of Schisandra chinensis extracts for treatment of hypertension
- High Blood Pressure: THE BENEFITS OF SCHISANDRA
- High Blood Pressure: Cinnamon and Your Blood Pressure
- High Blood Pressure: Cinnamon May Reduce Blood Pressure
- High Blood Pressure: How Does Cinnamon Reduce Blood Pressure?
- High Blood Pressure: Cinnamon For High Blood Pressure
- Disease Prevention: The inescapable truth about avoiding disease
- Disease Prevention: Medical articles proving high dosage Vitamin C cures infections
- Severe Influenza, H1N1 Influenza, Pulmonary Embolism, West Nile Virus, Infectious Mononucleosis, Acute Lyme Disease, Chronic Lyme Disease: The Clinical Impact of Vitamin C: My Personal Experiences as a Physician
- Lyme Disease: Wiped Out By Vitamin C
- Lyme Disease: Vitamin C & Salt Protocol
- Lyme Disease: Stop the Lyme Lies
- Lyme Disease: Vitamin C Protocol
- Cancer: Epigenetic reprogramming of melanoma cells by vitamin C treatment
- Cancer: Vitamin C kills tumor cells with hard-to-treat mutation
- Cancer: High-dose Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) Therapy in the Treatment of Patients with Advanced Cancer
- Cancer: According to the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences: High doses of vitamin C may fight cancer
- Cancer: National Cancer Institute - High-Dose Vitamin C
- Cancer: Dr Ronald Hoffman - Intravenous vitamin C for cancer
- Cancer: High-Dose Vitamin C
- Cancer: Treat cancer with IV vitamin C - Recent clinical success
- Cancer: High-dose vitamin C injections shown to annihilate cancer
- Cancer: Intravenous Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) Infusion in Oncologic Treatment
- Cancer: Cancer Tutor: Vitamin C
- Cancer: Fox News - Vitamin C shows promise as cancer therapy
- Cancer: Kansas University Medical Center - Researchers establish benefits of high-dose vitamin C for ovarian cancer patients
- Cancer: International Weekly Journal of Science - Vitamin C injections ease ovarian-cancer treatments
- Cancer Ovarian: Researchers Establish Benefits of High-dose Vitamin C for Ovarian Cancer Patients
- Chemotherapy: BBC News - Vitamin C 'gives chemotherapy a boost'
- Cancer: NBC News - Vitamin C May Help Cancer Treatment, Study Finds
- Cancer: WebMD - IV Vitamin C Boosts Chemo's Cancer-Fighting Power?
- Cancer: Los Angeles Times - Vitamin C as cancer treatment? High doses boost chemotherapy in study
- Cancer: Vitamin C Therapy for Cancer
- Cancer: Beta Glucan for boosting your immune system
- Epstein-Barr: PubMed.gov - Effect of high dose vitamin C on Epstein-Barr viral infection (PDF Download)
- Heart Disease: Reversing Heart Disease with Vitamin C (PDF Download)
- Parkinson's Disease: Is Victory in Sight? by Hans R. Larsen, MSc ChE
- Ulcerative Colitis: Herbal Medicine in the Treatment of Ulcerative Colitis
- Cataracts: Scientific evidence suggests vitamin C lowers the risk of developing cataracts.
- Shingles: Vitamin C More Effective than Vaccines for Shingles
- Viral Pneumonia: Vitamin C Saves Man Dying of Viral Pneumonia