Glutathione critical functions include:
- Immune system support
- Breaking down free radicals
- Forming sperm cells
- Helping the enzyme function
- Making DNA
- Detoxing the brain
- Helping the liver and gallbladder deal with fats
- Assisting regular cell health
Top Formula with Nature's Best Ingredients
- Glutathione - Critical in the protection against chronic illnesses. Glutathione helps the immune system fight infections and aids in the detoxification of the body.
- Ionic & Colloidal Silver 20PPM - Used medicinally for more than 2,000 years. Colloidal silver was a preferred choice of physicians in the 1930s before the advent of antibiotics.
- D3 - Helps support and regulate the immune system.
- K2 (MK7) - Critical for the effectiveness of D3 as they work in tandem.
- Ashitaba - A natural plant used in medicine for over 400 years. Ashitaba contains powerful antioxidants that detoxify the blood, slows aging and is beneficial to cancer, the central nervous system, cardiovascular health, diabetes, metabolism, stomach issues and brain function.
- Magnesium - One of the most important minerals that helps regulate cellular functions and enzymes.
- DMG (Dimethylglycine) - A methyl donor and metabolic enhancer.
- AMP (Adenosine Monophosphate) - Speeds up the healing process and helps reduce nerve pain.
- MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides) - Provides increased cellular energy and has anti-coagulation effects.
- Cinnamon Bark Oil - Helps fight viruses and stimulates the immune system.
- Ginger Oil - Boosts the immune system.
- Glutathione is critical in the protection against chronic illnesses, being used in AIDS treatments.
- Glutathione helps the immune system fight infections and aids in the detoxification of the body, preventing cancer.
- Glutathione is known for its ability to enhance the activity of immune cells needed for disease resistance and immune protection.
- It is estimated that about 1/3 of chronically ill people have a gene deficiency which results in low Glutathione levels.
- Low levels of Glutathione have been implicated in many autoimmune disorders and neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson, Autism, HIV, MS, and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Glutathione has also been used to help treat Aging, Autism, Cancer, Chemotherapy recovery, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, for Detoxification, Drug addiction, Emphysema, Fibromyalgia, Glaucoma, Hepatitis, Hypoglycemia, Kidney disease, Liver disease, Liver cancer, Mercury poisoning, Parkinson's disease, Respiratory problems such as Cystic and Pulmonary Fibrosis, Smoking, and Tuberculosis.
- According to John Richie Jr, PhD professor of Public Health Sciences and Pharmacology at Penn State College of Medicine, high glutathione dosages greatly increased the natural killer cells activity.
The most common low glutathione-related diseases are:
- Respiratory diseases
- Autoimmune diseases
- Macular degeneration
- Parkinson's disease
- Alzheimer's disease
- Liver disease
- Sickle cell anemia
- Cystic fibrosis
- Heart disease
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure disease or illness.
*Always consult with your healthcare professional before starting any supplementation program, before taking or stopping any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have any health problem.
Take first thing in the morning with water or apple juice and get moving, get on that golf course and enter that triathlon!
- The best times to take the supplement is first thing in the morning or right after a workout with water or anytime you have not eaten for 2 hours.
- Add a tablespoon of water to a glass so the liposomal does not stick to the glass.
- Start by adding to the water 1 teaspoon of Boost and work your way up to 1 tablespoon (3 teaspoons). You can increase your consumption to 3-5 times a day if you are sick or in a highly stressful environment.
- Do not mix. Swirl a little and swallow quickly.
- For maximum absorbtion, wait 20 minutes before eating or drinking to allow the product to fully absorb. Eating or drinking too early after will kick off the digestion process and halt the absorption process. Do not drink coffee, orange juice or any juices (except apple juice) as that will start your digestiong process which we do not want to do.
- You can drink water or apple juice right after without any issues.
** Concentrated. Mix with 4oz of water or apple juice ONLY.
** Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Do not refrigerate for daily use.
Our pledge to you
- Cold processed
- Gluten Free
- No soy products of any kind
- No Genetically Modified Organisms GMO
- No fillers, coloring or preservatives
- Organic ingredients where possible
This list of the ingredients listed below are always evolving. Because we create all our products in small batches, each batch is a little different and reflects feedback from our customers....you which is why we need your feedback and reviews(bottom of the page)! We are constantly striving to make the best possible product that works for your needs. If you have any questions about the product in your hands, please reach out to us. The product label always contains what is in the product.
Ashitaba - The immortality herb! A natural plant used in medicine for over 400 years. Benefits include: Powerful antioxidant that detoxifies the blood and slows aging, beneficial to cancer, the central nervous system, cardiovascular health, diabetes, metabolism, stomach issues and brain function.
AMP (Adenosine Monophosphate) - A neurotransmitter that is involved in energy metabolism and expenditure. Helpful in treating obesity, muscular pain, shingles, and herpes zoster virus.
Chocolate Powder (Oragnic Cocoa) - Used as a flavoring and for the health benefits.
Cinnamon Bark Oil (Organic) - Has been used in many cultures for treating a variety of health disorders including diarrhea, arthritis, menstrual cramps, heavy menstruation, yeast infections, colds, flu, and digestive problems.
D3 - D3 is required to shuttle calcium out of your blood into your bones. Without D3, calcium in the blood can turn into plaque in the arteries. Vitamin D increases glutathione levels.
DMG (Dimethylglycine) or Vitamin B15 - DMG benefits include helping with autism, boosting the immune system, increased cellular energy resulting in more stamina. Also helpful with weight loss, kidney disease, diabetes, cardiovascular disease and much more.
Ethanol Alcohol - Pure grain alcohol used in the herbal extracts to maximise active ingredient output.
Ginger Oil (Organic) - Anti-inflammatory effects that may be anti-arthritic.
Glutathione - The most crucial of ALL anti-oxidants. Glutathione helps protect against tumors, keeps DNA-damaging oxidative stress at bay, helps the body rid itself of toxins. Helps keep every cell rejuvenated and healthy. Glutathione levels tend to drop due to aging, genetics, disease and the environment. Boosting glutathione levels is critical to good health.
Glycerin (Vegetable) - A humectant that maintains water balance that helps prevent dry skin.
Himalayan Pink Salt Mineral - One of the healthiest salts available with over 80 different trace minerals.
Ionic & Colloidal Silver 20PPM - Antiviral, antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory. Dr. Henry Crooks found that “silver in the colloidal state is highly germicidal, quite harmless to humans and absolutely non-toxic. All virus, fungus, bacterium, streptococcus, staphylococcus, and other pathogenic organisms are killed in three or four minutes upon contact. There are no side effects whatsoever from the highest concentrations.” For detained references, Click Here.
Magnesium Glycinate - Magnesium is one of the most important minerals that help regulate cellular functions and enzymes, including ion channels, metabolic cycles, and signaling pathways. Magnesium is critical to optimal cellular health.
MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides) - Benefits include improving mood, aiding in weight loss efforts, protecting the skin, optimizing digestion, boosting energy, strengthening the immune system, regulating hormones and increasing cognitive function
Oregano Oil (Organic) - Possesses very potent antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. A powerful natural antibiotics for treating or preventing various infections. Contains properties that are antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal. Oregano oil does not have the side effects of antibiotics such as increased risk of antibiotic resistance and poor gut health due to destroying beneficial bacteria that protect the GI tract’s lining.
Stevia - Extract of the Stevia plant are 300 times sweeter than sugar with zero calories! May help control blood sugar and insulin levels. May lower blood preasure levels.
Sunflower Lecithin - We use the much more expensive organic sunflower lecithin, not the cheaper soy lecithin. You can read about why soy should never be used HERE
Vanilla Extract (Organic) - Natural flavoring that is also good for you.
Medical Research Sites on Glutathione
- Glutathione Deficiency and Risk of Severe COVID-19.pdf
- PubMed.gov: Alzheimer's: Gender differences in glutathione metabolism in Alzheimer's disease
- PubMed.gov: Alzheimer's: Molecular bases of the treatment of Alzheimer's disease with antioxidants: prevention of oxidative stress.
- PubMed.gov: Anti-Aging: High blood glutathione levels accompany excellent physical and mental health in women ages 60 to 103 years.
- PubMed.gov: Anti-Aging: Increased oxidative stress with aging reduces chondrocyte survival: correlation with intracellular glutathione levels.
- PubMed.gov: Arterial Disease: Effect of glutathione infusion on leg arterial circulation, cutaneous microcirculation, and pain-free walking distance in patients with peripheral obstructive arterial disease: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
- Five Benefits of Glutathione in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Arthritis (Rheumatoid) - Glutathione
- PubMed.gov: Autism: Abnormal transmethylation/transsulfuration metabolism and DNA hypomethylation among parents of children with autism.
- PubMed.gov: Cancer - Neuroprotective effect of reduced glutathione on oxaliplatin-based chemotherapy in advanced colorectal cancer: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
- PubMed.gov: Colorectal - Neuroprotective effect of reduced glutathione on oxaliplatin-based chemotherapy in advanced colorectal cancer: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
- PubMed.gov: Neuroprotective effect of reduced glutathione on oxaliplatin-based chemotherapy in advanced Colorectal Cancer: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
- PubMed.gov: Celiac Disease: Antioxidant status and lipid peroxidation in small intestinal mucosa of children with celiac disease.
- PubMed.gov: Crohn's Disease: Redox state and O2*- production in neutrophils of Crohn's disease patients.
- PubMed.gov: Crohn's Disease: Glutathione metabolism in Crohn's disease.
- PubMed.gov: Cystic Fibrosis (CF): Improvement in clinical markers in CF patients using a reduced glutathione regimen: an uncontrolled, observational study.
- PubMed.gov: Cystic Fibrosis (CF): Glutathione exhibits antibacterial activity and increases tetracycline efficacy against Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- WebMD: Glutathione Benefits
- Unlimited Glutathione Benefits: Whitaker Wellness Institute
- Heart Disease: Keep Calcium Out of Your Arteries! The Vitamin K2 Heart Disease Link
- How Glutathione Can Save Your Life
- PubMed.gov: High Blood Pressure, Diabetes: Intracoronary infusion of reduced glutathione improves endothelial vasomotor response to acetylcholine in human coronary circulation.
- PubMed.gov: IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome): Impairment of intestinal glutathione synthesis in patients with inflammatory bowel disease.
- PubMed.gov: Influenza: Antiviral action of some antioxidants/antihypoxants and their combinations with remantadine against human influenza A(H3N2) virus studied in in vitro models.
- PubMed.gov: Influenza: Inhibition of influenza infection by glutathione.
- PubMed.gov: Leukemia: A critical role of glutathione in determining apoptosis sensitivity and resistance in leukemia cells.
- Lyme Disease and Alzheimers - Glutathione
- Macular Degeneration: Vitamin D may play key role in preventing macular degeneration
- The Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinsons Research
- PubMed.gov: Ovarian Cancer: Glutathione reduces the toxicity and improves quality of life of women diagnosed with ovarian cancer treated with cisplatin: results of a double-blind, randomised trial.
- PubMed.gov: Ovarian Cancer: Efficacy and safety of high-dose cisplatin and cyclophosphamide with glutathione protection in the treatment of bulky advanced epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Parkinson's: The Michael J Fox Foundation: The role of Glutathione
- PubMed.gov: Parkinson's: Dr Ronald Hoffman: Parkinson’s Disease and Glutathione
- Parkinson's: A New Approach To Parkinson's?
- PubMed.gov: Poisoning: The protective effects of glutathione against methylmercury cytotoxicity.
- PubMed.gov: Poisoning: Mercury toxicity and antioxidants: Part 1: role of glutathione and alpha-lipoic acid in the treatment of mercury toxicity.
- PubMed.gov: Stroke: Nutritional regulation of glutathione in stroke.
Cost of Boost VS Glutathione Injection VS Glutathione Pills
|Boost Liquid Suspension
Pills & Powders
|Absorbed at 85%||Absorbed at 100%||Absorbed at 8%|
|Stabilized blood concentrations levels since user takes a daily dosage||Peak levels on first day of injections tapering off with little left in a few days||Worthless|
|Oral drink||Requires weekly doctor's visit for painful injection||Worthless|
|No prescription required||Prescription required||Worthless|
Boost solves the absorption problem. Cell culture studies found Boost to be 100 times more potent than regular oral Glutathione in pill or powder form.