OralMiracle Anticavity Mouthwash - Helps Heal Cavities Naturally
OralMiracle’s (Helps Heal Cavities Naturally) Superpowers at a Glance:
- Promotes remineralization (Helps Heal Cavities Naturally and Reverse Tooth Decay) for strong teeth with natural minerals, CPP-ACP (see references for peer reviewed studies), Galla Chinensis and Comfrey Root
- Natural teeth whitening with lemon essential oil & hydrogen peroxide
- Kills bacteria & bad breath WITHOUT alcohol & with ionic & colloidal silver, hydrogen peroxide, pink Himalayan salt, grapefruit seed extract, bloodroot, blood of dragon, mastic gum, essential oils of lemon, clove and cinnamon
- Freshens breath with essential oils of spearmint, peppermint, & cinnamon
- Helps reduce & prevent plaque
- Alkalizing Mouthwash Optimizes pH for healthy enamel & reduced discoloration
- Works better than oil pulling, a practice from Ayurvedic medicine
- Provides sensitive teeth relief
- Delivers fantastic flavor
- Works while you sleep creating a coat that covers your teeth & gums bringing lasting benefits
- Contains NO fluoride, NO sugar, NO gluten, NO artificial ingredients, & NO harmful chemicals
Enamel on your teeth can be damaged by:
- Bacteria in your mouth
- Diet low in calcium
- Abrasion – Using an electric toothbrush or brushing hard with a hard toothbrush. The damage is made much worse when you brush after eating acidic foods or drinks!
- Erosion - Enamel erosion is due to enamel and dentin being chemically etched away that does not involve bacteria but rather acidic foods and/or drinks.
9 Reasons Why You Need OralMiracle
According to the US NIH National Institute of Health and King Saud University Journal of Dental Sciences, you can!
- Ionic & Colloidal Silver 20PPM - Antiviral, antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory. Dr. Henry Crooks found that "silver in the colloidal state is highly germicidal, quite harmless to humans and absolutely non-toxic. All virus, fungus, bacterium, streptococcus, staphylococcus, and other pathogenic organisms are killed in three or four minutes upon contact. There are no side effects whatsoever from the highest concentrations." For detained references, Click Here.
- Experimental Study of Inhibitory Effect of the Grapefruit Seed Extract Mouthwash on the Streptococcus Mutans and Actinobacillus Actinomycetemcomitans in Vitro - Master's thesis - Dissertation
- Sanguinaria canadensis Traditional Medicine, Phytochemical Composition, Biological Activities and Current Uses
- Anti-HSV type-1 activity of olive leaves extract crude form acting as a microemulsion dosage form
- Antiviral activity of berberine
- Effect of Triphala mouthwash on the caries status
- The effect of Triphala and Chlorhexidine mouthwash on dental plaque, gingival inflammation, and microbial growth
- An updated review on pharmacological activities and phytochemical constituents of evening primrose (genus Oenothera)
Disclaimer: The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure disease or illness.
Always consult with your healthcare professional before starting any supplementation program, before taking or stopping any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have any health problem. While we may provide health info, it is not a substitute for your doctor’s advice.
OralMiracle anticavity mouthwash with powerful features that are antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and alkalizing that supports a healthy oral environment, whitens teeth, and defeats bad breath with a natural and evidence-backed blend of essential oils, pink Himalayan salt, colloidal silver, CPP-ACP (creates the bio-film that helps reverse tooth decay), and herbs.
Enjoy freedom from harmful chemicals: Our all-natural synergistic formula is alcohol-free, fluoride-free, sugar-free, preservative-free, gluten-free, paraben-free, EDTA-free, triclosan-free, formaldehyde-free, GMO-free, and toxin-free.
Sarah Najamy:"I had what [my dentist] thought was going to be a small cavity, and he actually said that it remineralized itself."
“I am a registered Integrative Nutrition Coach at Fresh Health Designs: Initially the mouthwash took a few days to get used to, as my tongue and mouth were sensitive to the product. I realized that was a sign that my gums were starting to heal and my teeth were becoming remineralized. I didn't believe that it could reverse tooth decay but it did! My teeth felt cleaner and smoother, as they were when I was younger, and the best part is they are so much whiter!” – Sheila Datt, Old Greenwich, Connecticut
How to Use OralMiracle to Help Heal Cavities Naturally
- Floss and brush to remove food particles stuck between teeth.
- Pour 2 teaspoons into a shot glass and swish for 3 minutes then spit out.
- Best time to use is at night before bed.
- Do not rinse, eat, or drink after use. This allows the mouthwash to work all night while you sleep. Swish longer than 3 minutes for greater benefits and deeper healing. The film that covers your teeth helps reverse tooth decay while you sleep!
If you are having severe oral issues, we suggest the following until you heal:
- Avoid all acidic foods (soda, wine, tomato sauces...). This helps reduce the acidic erosion.
- Consume a daily bone broth with vitamin D3/K2. The bone broth provides your body with the material it needs for strong bones (teeth) and the D3/K2 shuttles the calcium into your bones. Without the D3/K2, the extra calcium circulates in the blood and combines with cholesterol to create blockages that can lead to heart attacks.
- Use only soft tooth brushes to remove debris and minimize further enamel erosion.
- Use the mouthwash for 3 minutes after eating anything (raises the PH to 8.5) to halt acidic erosion, wash away all food particles, kill bacteria that cause cavities/gingivitis and keep the process of remineralization going. Once things are under control, you can go back to using the mouthwash only at bedtime.
Our pledge to you
- Cold processed
- Gluten Free
- No soy products of any kind
- No Genetically Modified Organisms GMO
- No fillers, coloring or preservatives
- Organic ingredients where possible