Shield Liposomal Vitamin C - Mega Formula
- We start with deionized water and turn it into Structured Ionic Silver and Nano Particulate Colloidal Silver for maximum viral and bacterial killing power.
- We add Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate). A healthy immune system is the best defense we have against microbes, bacteria, and viruses that destroy our health. Our body uses antioxidant vitamins to boost the immune system. Vitamin C is one of the most important antioxidants.
- We add Astaxanthin, which is claimed to be 6,000x stronger than Vitamin C.
- We add Beta Glucan, which stimulate the activity of macrophages (immune system cells that ingest and kill invading pathogens). In addition, beta glucans stimulate lethal white blood cells that kill tumors and viruses.
- We add Andrographis, a Ayurveda and Chinese herb that is antibacterial and antiviral. Used in medicine to treat colds, fevers, headaches, influenza, pneumonia, and bronchitis.
- We add Astragalus, a Chinese herb that is an adaptogen. It boost the immune system and helps protect the body against various stresses, including physical, mental, or emotional stress..
- We add Cinnamon Bark Oil, which helps fight viruses and stimulates the immune system.
- Finally, we add Ginger Oil, which also boosts the immune system.
We combine the power of the most potent immune boosting natural substances in a liquid suspension (Liposomal) that is absorbed and not digested.
Shield (Liposomal) is incredibly more effective due to its higher rate of absorption Liposomal technology.
When to use Shield?
During the flu season or stressful times - If you are over-stressed and feel a cold or flu coming, just take an extra dose of Shield on an empty stomach. You should only feel the minor symptoms of the flu or cold for a day or two.
Better Health and Increased Vitality - Take every morning to reduce the daily attacks on your immune system and get your life back!
If you are sick longer than 30 days or with a chronic illness, please check out - Shield RX
High Dosage Vitamin C - Vitamin C is an antioxidant, helps prevent oxidative stress and provide immune support. Vitamin C is required to produce collagen which plays a vital role in wound healing. Mega dosages have been studied as a treatment for patients with cancer since the 1970s. Intravenous vitamin C was the only viable delivery mechanism for dosages above 1 gram/day because the absorption rates were so low causing gastric distress.
To kill cancer cells, a vitamin C blood level concentration of around 250-350 mg/dl is required. An average person will typically have around 1 mg/dl on a healthy diet. It takes 1.5 hours for a vitamin C IV to deliver 25-50 grams of vitamin C raising the the blood level concentration to the 200-300 mg/dl range.
Standard Vitamin C pills or powders are absorbed at approximately 17- 20%. Absorption rates decrease as you take more than 1 gram usually resulting in diarrhea. Shield and Shield RX are absorbed at 93% measured in the blood stream. A 390% increase in absorption! Taking high dosages of Shield or Shield RX do not result in diarrhea because there is very little unabsorbed Vitamin C left in the digestive tract to cause diarrhea.
6 grams of liposomal Vitamin C contained in Shield is equal to 50 grams of intravenous vitamin C.
This is a bit confusing since blood level concentrations are the gold standard. Having proper blood levels is the start. We focus on the final destination of Vitamin C levels inside the cells. Vitamin C is a water soluble nutrient that has a difficult time passing through the fat barrier that coats cell walls. At immunizelabs, our products are made out of the same fat-based bi-layer that the cell walls are made of making if more efficient for the vitamin C to cross the cellular walls.
WARNING: If you plan on purchasing Shield, make sure you are not taking any of these immune depressing drugs such as:
- Azathioprine (Imuran)
- Basiliximab (Simulect)
- Cyclosporine (Neoral, Sandimmune)
- Daclizumab (Zenapax)
- Muromonab-CD3 (OKT3, Orthoclone OKT3)
- Mycophenolate (CellCept)
- Tacrolimus (FK506, Prograf)
- Sirolimus (Rapamune)
- Prednisone (Deltasone, Orasone)
- Corticosteroids (glucocorticoids) and others.
This is only a partial list. Please check with your health care provider.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure disease or illness.
*Always consult with your healthcare professional before starting any supplementation program, before taking or stopping any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have any health problem.
- The best times to take supplement is first thing in the morning or right after a workout with water.
- Start with 1 teaspoon and work your way up to 1 tablespoon (3 teaspoons). You can increase your servings to 3-5 times a days if you are sick or in a highly stressful environment.
- Wait 30 minutes before eating or drinking to allow the product to fully absorb. Eating or drinking too early after will kick off the digestion process and halt the absorption process.
** Concentrated. Mix with 4oz of water or apple juice ONLY.
** Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Do not refrigerate for daily use.